This page lists local activities and events you may be interested in:
- Oxford Civic Society – Open Talks Programme: see details
- Wednesday 11 September: Making Dystopia
- Tuesday 8 October: Five Years at the Helm of the Ashmolean
- Tuesday 15 October: Music Making in the University of Oxford
- Wednesday 16 October: 150 Years of Kingerlee
- Thursday 28 November: The Vernacular Buildings of Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire Age UK + Others: Let’s talk loneliness: unlocking the power of communities
to be held on Tuesday 8th October 2019 at Kings Centre, Oxford, OX2 0ES
See Notice for details.
- Home Start Oxford – Family Support – Free Training Course during October. Visit website.
- Oxford City – Garages: Are you struggling to park, or do you need to some space to store things. Ever thought about renting an Oxford City Council garage? The council owns over 200 garages in the city and they are looked after by the Tenancy Management Team. Garages are available to rent from only £16 a week. For more information or to apply, visit www.oxford.gov.uk/garages or phone 01865 526372.
- Electric Blanket Check in Oxfordshire: See Notice for details on when, where and how to get your FREE check during October. For Oxford, dates are Tuesday 8th October and Monday 21st October. Note – the venue for 8th October is: The Barn, Greater Leys, Nightingale Avenue, Blackbird Leys, OX4 7BU
Volunteers Needed for Appetite Study at Oxford Brookes University – contact Sophie Hannon for more details.
- The Ridgeway National Trail – Diary of Events March-Nov 2019
- Headington Youth Football Club – are looking for new/additional players, in particular – girls to join U10’s football team for current season – see here for details.