This page lists local activities and events you may be interested in:
Oxford Civic Society – Programme 2020
- Tuesday 14 January: Devised in Oxford – tales of innovation
- Monday 3 February: A vision for Oxford City Centre
- Monday 10 February: A vision for Tourism in Oxford – a panel discussion
- Wednesday 19 February: 250 years of Weather in Oxford
- Tuesday 3 March: Saving Oxford’s Wetland Wildlife
- Tuesday 24 March: Oxford – onwards and upwards?
- Tuesday 31 March: Architecture is plural – combining the old and new
See details of locations and times here.
- Practical Philosophy – Calm the mind and discover your true self: see here for details
- Oxford Citizens Assembly – Climate Change: see website
- Shared Knitting & Crochet Group – meets 4th Wednesday of each month: see here for details
- Home Start Oxford – Family Support – Free Training Course during October. Visit website.
- Oxford City – Garages: Are you struggling to park, or do you need to some space to store things. Ever thought about renting an Oxford City Council garage? The council owns over 200 garages in the city and they are looked after by the Tenancy Management Team. Garages are available to rent from only £16 a week. For more information or to apply, visit www.oxford.gov.uk/garages or phone 01865 526372.
- Headington Youth Football Club – are looking for new/additional players, in particular – girls to join U10’s football team for current season – see here for details.