Council regulation and standards:
- Standing Orders
- Financial Regulations
- Code of Members Conduct
- Insurance: employers liability and schedule for 21-22
- Data Protection Policy
- Freedom of Information publication scheme
- Retention of documents schedule
- Equality policy
- Health and Safety policy
- Complaints Policy
- Virtual meetings policy and protocol
- Digital communication policy
This policy defines the Council’s approach to tree management on its land. It is intended to be a point of reference for the Public, Councillors and Clerk to ensure a consistent and structured approach to the management of the Council’s trees .
- Grant Application Form: The Parish Council awards grants to local groups and organisations. To apply, complete the Application Form and send to the Parish Clerk.
- Room & Playing Field Booking Form: To hire a room in the Pavilion or hire the playing field, contact the Parish Clerk.